Pages

Thursday 3 October 2019

Pink Roses



Pink bubble gum down my throat and its a curse. Pink flowers through its aesthetic with different purls. Street lights gloom up the streets, and the pink and yellow sky with the grumpy old storm clouds. The flowers die one by one as it tells its story while it gets loud. The light wind takes one of the petals and goes on and on, surrounding the love around the community. The amazing sky brightening everyone's day, but does not last. Waking up at sundown seeing the sun waking up, the sunset blooms into many warm colors. 

The mind of a person thinks to much, but once it settles it sees the light that guard its way through its darkness. The dazzling hot sun burning our toes and drys out our washing, angels calling with our trueloves disasters, my people have been there for me. Kingdoms have fallen into very little pieces as it recreates itself. Looking into your eyes seeing my reflection knowing your all I need. 

You never go away but you always find a way, sometimes I fell like I wanna go. I need a place to hide my fears, but smile through the danger. Isn't it lovely that we get a person all to yourself but once they leave you, you regret it? I wanna fell alive, fell the freedom around me. Falling apart twice a day, I wish that you could fell what you have said. Tell the mirror what you know is right. My hands getting cold as you fell the ice turning into water. Losing all my hair as I get bold. 



No comments:

Post a Comment