Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Anxiety Of Fake


Roses are like the blood of tears, and the green branches are like the nasty parts of your souls. 

You look kind but once the real personality of yours come, it hurts. You where there for my good moments but left me for my hardest ones. 

A fake friend is like a toxic drain that vanishes down the hole in a second. I hate the fact that people want to be friends with others and then replace them with out them knowing or even caring. 

You are fake, dead and bare. I fake smile to say that I am okay, but from all that it was a heart ache. The smile is to hide my pain, but the burden of emotions came.

 I watch as my "friends" leave, knowing that all along I never had a friend, but the fakeness they left.

They like to hurt you, but then they start to pretend that we hurt them. They like to talk to you but once they stop they talk about you. 

I have enough hardships about having fake friends, but now I would like to put myself first. As I noticed that fake friends only stay with you when they need something, but a real one is where they stay with you. 

Why become friends if you want to leave? There is no point...

1 comment:

  1. that was genuinely heartwarming, petesa. it brought literal tears to my eyes. thank you < 3

    ReplyDelete