Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Sorry...


Sorry, sorry for being me. Sorry for the things that I have said or have done. I am deeply and desperately feeling sad and hurt. You not accepting me for who I am or for who I stand for. I am sorry for being around you, and not making you proud. What have I done to make you hate me? Waking up at sundown, everybody's watching, the sun is up but is raining dangerously. The moon shinning brighter then the little stars, the trees flowing around with the windstorm.

I am happy when I am around you, but the sun has set, and everyone's faces has frowned. The words from your mouth kills me, the eyes you stare at blinds me, and the evil smirk of your's scare me. I am depressingly scared of losing you, losing all the clown in you. I have no where to go but except you. I am sorry for not being the person you wanted me to be, I am sorry for making you hate me, and I will make sure that I will not face the red and black of you.

Making the same mistakes, as your steps brake away. What is it about them? Are they intoxicated to be scared? People cry, not because they are weak but because they are hurt. The amount of sleep we get can not cure our tiredness for this world. Memories burn like forest trees, underwater and skin is paler then it should ever be, tears of rain dripping from the sea, we are not okay but smile with our agrees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment