Pages

Tuesday 21 August 2018

What I Am Feeling About Coming To School!

Do you feel like you want to sleep all day long
Not to go to school? 
Well waking up feeling lazy and tired
It’s not all that cool
Today I don’t feel like it
Getting ready to Strive To Succeed
Maybe if I say a prayer it’ll help me to feel the need


The need to rise and to get to the place
Where all my friends are always ACE!


Today I go to school
Students playing around
Students looking happy and so so alive
I look in the mirror 
Seeing dark circles around my eyes
It's time to improve Petesa - early bedtime tonight!

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Petesa,
    My name is Teifi and I am from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne NZ. I really like this writing, I found it really cool to read. I liked the way you were very descriptive in your writing. You shared all the detail about falling asleep in class. I haven’t fallen asleep in class before but I can imagine that the teacher would be pretty grumpy!
    This reminded me of myself every morning. I hate waking up and then having to rush myself off to school.
    Maybe next time you could double check your punctuation, because some points in the story don’t quite make sense without punctuation.
    Eg. Do you feel like you want to sleep all day long not to go to school? Well waking up feeling lazy and tired, it’s not all that cool Today I don’t feel like it. Getting ready to Strive To Succeed, Maybe if I say a prayer it’ll help me to feel the need
    You could have
    Do you feel like you want to sleep all day long and not to go to school? Well waking up feeling lazy and tired, it’s not all that cool. Today I don’t feel like it. Getting ready to Strive To Succeed, Maybe if I say a prayer it’ll help me to feel the need.
    I really enjoyed reading this post.
    This is AWESOME!!!
    From Teifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Petesa is Irene here I really loved your writing, I don't know how to explain my feeling about the writing but its really rhymey and so good.Keep up the good work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talofa lava, Petesa I really like how u where telling me about how you feel about coming to school I really think that it is neat that u tell us how u feel so we can make it better. From yours kindly Tatiana

    ReplyDelete