Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Let's Get Dramatic!


The sound of dramatic music coming through my ears gets really funky. Dancing our ways in was way to funny. Seeing the teachers wearing there most funkiest clothes made the students go way to insane. "Life's a stage" is our theme for this term, and what I really look forward to is acting and dancing to many traditional things around the world. Every year we would usually have a awesome start of the term by learning about the different types of themes. Now let me write down my two ideal performances that I have in fact liked.

 Team 2: I really liked the fact how they used different types of style and funk while they were dancing throughout the stage. I also liked how they used many individual types of music while they put on there best performance. As for this term, team 2 will be learning how to express different types of emotions using there face and there body, and will hopefully see some of there awesome learning on there blogs. 

Team 5: As always team 5 would always have some amusing parts in there performances. Team 5 teachers have obviously put on there best show, and there best smiles. I liked how the teachers used different types of colors to pop up the routine a bit more. I also liked how they did a very traditional dance from Hawaii. This term team 5 will be learning how to dance to many different traditions around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment