Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

Will Always Miss You!


My special place in this world has to be the grave. Every day I would think about what it would be like if my grandfather was here with me. If I would go to church I would look outside the grave and see my grandfather's headstone and look at his little picture on the front of the stone.


I have never met my grandfather in my whole generation and I really wish that he was here with me and my family. My nana would talk about how loving and caring my grandfather was and was saying how much he wanted to have a daughter since he has three big looking boys.

Another person that I truly missed is my great uncle who has been my favorite uncle of all times, he would give the little kids from our family 5 dollars to buy our lunches for school and would always take us places. He was a very tough man that loved his family very much. He was a man that loved his church dearly and that would do anything to be there for his church. His name was Leiite Setefano that had pride in his name.

A grave is a place that gives you emotions and it can be a little hard for people trust me but what I can tell you is that person is looking above you and is loving you and taking care of you every day, but sometimes you just want them to be there for you.

Well, what are your favorite places around the world?



















----------------------------------------------------


TASK DESCRIPTION - This term we have been busy because of our test that we have been doing. This writing is my writing test that I have finished of successfully and I am really proud of what I have got up to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment