Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Vacation Time


Image result for Vacation

"Vacation here I come!" Getting ready and packing to go on a road trip to Kaitaia. I am just so excited to be seeing different things NZ has been preparing for us to come and see.  

Ahhh, relaxing in the hot summer swimming on the beach is what I call a Vacation. Sleeping in and seeing beautiful breathtaking views is the most daydreaming vacation every parent wants. I and my family has decided to go on a road trip to Kaitaia, and I got pretty excited when I heard about the exciting news. I got up packed my bags and waited for a day to go.

The next day has finally come, and to be honest, I am a bit concerned if I am going to like it if I stay in the car for 5 hours, I mean, getting hot stuffed with bags and pillows everywhere in the car can make you frustrated, and unpleasant, but I guess I will like seeing the stunning sunsets while we are hitting the road.

Finally, we have made it to our destination and let me tell you it is STUNNING!! Seeing different parts of New Zealand is awesome, and getting to meet different people. I express that Kaitaia is way different from Auckland, reasons why is because it shows more Nature and less of the buildings.  

Do you have any thoughts of what a vacation is? Well let's say you are very fatigued and exhausted, and you just want to relax all day long, I mean working night shifts and working all day long is a very tough job, but you do just want to have a day off and deserve the day that you want, well mostly ancestors would be delighted to have a vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment