Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

Polyfest 2019!

“Cheehooo! Polyfest here we come!" It has assuredly come to the point where all the schools perform an item, and Pt England School is going to be attending to watch the items schools around Auckland have been preparing for us to watch.


Well, for me I really have the privilege that the colleges around Auckland have been taking their time to perform an item for people to observe, and it does look like a particularly hard job to do. Well, since Pt England School has been to Polyfest everyone has an idea of what Polyfest is going to be doing, well, we were wrong the Polyfest we were going to was a place where you have to do teamwork pretty much.


The first things we did when we got to Polyfest was enjoyable activities the fun activities were hosted by Blue Light, Ministry of Education, Westfield, SUPA, Vaimatina, and Sports Waitakere. Each activity took ten minutes to finish. My favorite activity has to be the Blue Light because their activity showed us how to become good teamwork.


The best thing for me when we got to Polyfest was the smell of different kinda foods that are around the Pacific islands. There were Samoan pancakes and Cook island donuts there are some other foods that weren't Pacifica like the dumplings from China. The worst thing for me was that we didn't get to watch any performance which was upsetting.


Have you ever been to Polyfest? Well, this year is the time where you can go and watch some awesome reviews from different schools. There are some remarkable foods, and performances. Well, I gotta say it is my favorite Polyfest I have ever attended to. "Cheehooo!"


(This is me and my group!)

No comments:

Post a Comment