Pages

Saturday 2 March 2019

What Are Your Favorite Events At School?

What are your favorite events that you have done at school? Well, let me tell you there are a lot of things that Pt England School have been providing for us like the Year 6 Camp, Rainbows End, Parikia, and Sports Events there are just too many to pick from.

While I have been thinking of my favorite events that I have been doing throughout Pt England School, I have thought about the Year 6 camp that I have recently joined in when I was a year 6 student. The year 6 camp was probably the best camp that I have ever involved in at Pt England School. The reason why it was the best it was because it was out of Auckland and that I got to learn more about New Zealand history.

Rainbows End was probably the most wicked event that I have ever done and I wish I was there again. Rainbows End is a place that gives away smiles and headaches and it is also a very exciting and frightening place. Would you go there?

Netball is probably my favorite event that I participate in at school, the reason why it's my favorite event it's because it keeps my head focus and that it challenges me to do better. Netball is a game that keeps me awake and fit.

So here are my favorite events that I do at school, Year 6 camp, Rainbows End, and Netball. Do you do any of these activities at school? Well, I would like to say a big thank you to our school for making things possible to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment