Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

Lounge? or Bedroom?



Making decisions are the most stressful thing anyone has ever done. Well, Mrs. Tele’a just bought herself a new TV, and she hasn't decided if she should put it in her bedroom or in her lounge. Do you have any ideas where Mrs. Tele’a should put her TV? Well, let me tell you my three following ideas on where Mrs. Tele’a should put her TV!


First of all, I think Mrs. Tele’a should put her TV in the lounge. The reason why she should put it in her lounge its because if she puts it in her bedroom then, she would have to buy herself another TV for her Lounge and trust me TV's are pretty expensive these days and you do not want to waste your money on another flashy TV.

For me, I think the TV is usually for the lounge I mean come on getting to have more space and watch movies on a Saturday night are the best nights, and you do not want to be stuck up in your lousy room watching TV it can make you frustrated because your in a small space watching television.   

From my view of the point why the TV shouldn’t go in the bedroom, is because it can produce you to stay longer in your room and leaves you staying up all night watching television. For example, if you where to put a television in your child’s room it can affect them from watching TV all day long and not doing their home-learning it pretty much can ruin a child's education.

So there you have it Mrs. Tele'a three opinions on why you should put your TV in the lounge it can just make things way easier. Having a big space watching TV is the best, trust me it will just make you relax and want to sleep all day long.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment