Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

Our Netball Prize Giving

Knowing that I was going to have Netball Prize Giving I really didn’t know who was going to have those 3 special certificates in my team, the three certificates are for the most improved, sportsmanship, and most valuable player.   


I go and get ready for my prize giving, and get my Lollie lei for my coach. I go to my car and we start to drive off. All I could think of is. “Who is going to get the certificates?” We finally arrived so I go and sit where my team was sitting. I was excited when heard Miss Va'afusuaga voice so I focused on what she was saying.


First up was the year 8 teams and then my team the year 7 All-Stars. My team was coming close to going up the stage. “Give it up for the Year 7 All-Stars, come up girls.” Says Miss Va'afusuaga. So my team goes up and we go and get our certificates now it was time for the special certificates. Tehilla Loia got sportsmanship, Ayla Taringa got most improved and lucky last was… Me, Petesa Setefano for Most Valuable Player. I was so proud of myself for getting one of the special certificates!  


I thank my coach Norelle Taringa for always supporting us girls to play better in every game we play and also Mrs. Va'afusuaga, without her, we wouldn’t be playing sports. So I would like to thank them for everything they do for us students! 


No comments:

Post a Comment