Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

My White Sunday!

I had my white Sunday this week and it was differently fun! White Sunday is where you get parts from the bible and try to speak it in your own language. I had to speak the beautiful language Samoa.

I go get ready and change into my Puletasi with my handmade Pale. I am absolutely excited to go up the stage and show how hard my group has prepared our performance for. "Let's Go!" Says, mom. I go to the car and start off. All I could think about is if I got my part sorted and if I could say it properly.

We are at church and I see people with there beautiful clothing. I go to where all the family is. Then I could see everyone with there white clothing. I go see one of my close friends and start talking to them. "It's time to go guys!" Commands our ministers. So we go and start singing our song for our entrance.

After all the other classes it was my class to go up and perform. I go up the stage and say my part. "Po o le a le leaga o saulo, an e fai ma ipu e maumaule lo na finangalo, ina ua salamo ma liliu atuatua i le Atua. Amene." I finish my part feeling proud of myself. I go down the stage and got ready to go up and do my dance.

Finally I am finished and now I am all relaxed and ready to hang out with my family. As always when white Sunday is finished we will go out or have a BBQ at a family members house.



1 comment: