Pages

Friday 28 September 2018

My Wonderful Performance!

Today was one of the most anxious day of my life at school. I really didn’t want to do it but we had to. I had two of these wonderful islanders in my group Anna and Adrienne. Anna was one of our only Tongan dancers and I was proud of her to be in our group. What we had for uniform was a Lavalava and a Sei (Flower)  

Today team 5 had to perform a performance in front of the  whole of team 5, we also had some of our Pt England students to watch witch was the team 2 kids. I was really nervous on who was going to be the first class but luckily it wasn’t my class.

First up was room 5 they had all different kind of skills and they were so talented. I could feel goosebumps going around my body witch got my way more nervous. I went to line up so that I can get ready to perform with my group. Then a while later it was our turn, we go up the stage with pride getting ready to perform our beautiful ma’ulu’ulu dance. I was really proud of my group because they danced delightfully and wonderfully.



No comments:

Post a Comment