Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

Immersion Assembly






Another fresh start of term 4 getting ready to learn new things. As always the teachers will have some action to show us about what we are going to be learning! Well, let’s get started! 


 This terms them is Te Wa Toi which means art time! I am so excited to see what we are going to be learning about art. Well as always we go line up getting raised to see what the teachers have prepared for us students, all I know is that this term is going to be awesome!


 I see Mr. Burt with his black clothing (Only Black) he had black shorts and a black top with his sandals which was funny, I wonder what was going to happen with him when I saw items on the table. All I could think of is. “Why is he wearing all black, are they going to splash paint of him?” 



First up was team 1. Mrs. Hockly got her team to paint these weird looking things but actually, they were painting a puzzle of a lion. Team 1 will be going to the zoo and is going to be painting the different animals. Team 3 had an interesting kind of act, they had to try and make art by using their body’s.




Team 5 was one of my favorite items, they had an act that was very funny! What team 5 is going to be learning is that they are going to be making arts with meanings in it. I am excited to be doing art with my class.




There you have it this is what Pt England School is going to be learning. I will be going to enjoy learning these different kinds of skills in art. And hopefully that all the students will enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment