Pages

Monday 1 October 2018

No Lunch For Me!

Have you ever left your lunch at home? Well guess what, I did and I am not happy about it. How would you feel if you left your lunch at home? Well keep on reading to see how I would feel about leaving my lunch.


Today we had our usual assembly at school and all I could think of is “Did I bring my lunch?” So I kept on thinking. I remembered that I went to the bakery to buy me and my siblings lunch, I went straight to my house to give the lunches to my siblings, right after that I left of to say goodbye to my mom, and then guess what… My lunch is on the bunch waiting for me to take it to school, Oh no… Dun Dun Dunnn.

Right after assembly I go straight to where my bag is and check my bag. And guess what, well obviously my lunch is not in my bag. Then I go to my seat and kept on thinking why I left my lunch at home oh well guess no lunch for me. “Diding Diding Diding!” Guess what guys it’s lunch time no lunch in my bag no lunch for me anywhere “Yay” I go sit with my friends while seeing them pulling out their lunches got me hungry but I just went to eat fruit from our school basket. That's what I get for no bringing my lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment