Pages

Monday 29 July 2019

My Painful Holiday

Just one little thing that had to ruin my holiday, I have sprained my ankle. It was very painful at first because I have never experienced such a thing like it. What happened to it is what your thinking? Well, what a normal person would have sprained there ankle.

 It was a sport cause, I have jumped and landed in a very stupid way, and rolled my ankle pretty bad. 

It was very uncomfortable at first but did get use to it through out the weeks. I had to see the doctors everyday to check my leg, and had to take x-rays. I had to wear a moon boot, and wore a cast after it, and nearly every two days a week I had to visit the doctor for a cast check up. 

I really didn't like sitting down not being able to do things, it was very difficult to use crutches everyday, and having to stay home. Sometimes it was alright due to my siblings and my parents doing everything for me.

I really didn't like my 2 week holidays but got use to the consequence. I really couldn't ask for better if didn't have to do anything. There was no chores for me, and no walking which was very hard. 

Now that my left leg is healed but not as fully, I am very happy that I can walk, but sadly can not play Netball for 2 weeks. 



1 comment: