Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2019

A Broken Friendship


You act like you are tough but all in the inside you are different. You never notice what is happening but you notice your love towards the others. You have changed once you met that person, but instead, you never notice me.  "Was I not the friend you wanted?" was what I thought. I was heartbroken when we stopped being friends. I thought it was my fault that we have halted. 

Once my memories came from those days I thought that they were fake you have been writing down these names saying that they were the once you trust, as I scroll down the list I never found my name as I said: "Was I not the friend you wanted?" I was hurt but instead acted as if nothing happened. 

I kept it all inside but I have never changed my feelings towards you. I tried my best to talk to you but you acted as if I was a ghost you would say these horrible things to others about me but they were never true but I still haven't changed my feelings towards you it's sad that you don't care that our friendship is gone and it can hurt just as badly.  

Seeing photos of these friends thinking why they never happened to us. They have once sung "Hey! isn't it true we promised to always be best friends forever?" I heard this song for the first time and thought about our friendship. "Why did this happen, why are we ending, why did we do this?" "Was it really because of that girl?"

No comments:

Post a Comment