Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

France (Informational Report)


Is there any particular range of country you would like to visit? Or is there any place you are dreaming of to visit right now? Well, as for today I will be here to tell you my facts and opinions on the country I would like to visit in the future. 

I was very interested in France, and there nation, and language. Did you know that France is the biggest country in the EU and an odd fact about France is that you can get married to a dead person, "Weird right?" The world oldest human is from France as well. 

For Aprils fools, the most popular prank is a fish stuck on your back, and it seems to be very annoying with my suggestions. Bonjour is how to say "Hi" and "Au Revoir" is how you say goodbye. France's population is 66.99 MILLION people, which is crazy, and its latitude and longitude is 46.2276° North and 2.2137° East 

Do you know any foods that are related to France? Well, there are many to pick from, and my favorite one has to be to Macarons, they are a very famous dish/dessert in France, they are now selling these little mini Macarons in NZ, and I have tried them for the very first time last year (2018) They go very well with a cup of hot chocolate. 

Do you know any famous places or landmarks in France well there are many, and the most prevalent place is the Effile Tower. The Eiffel tower is in Paris, and Paris is the capital of France. The Effile Tower is 324 meters to tip. The Effile tower is located in Champ de Mars and was built in 1889. 

There you have it my opinions, and facts about France. I hope that these interesting details help you get to know more about France. "Au Revoir to you all!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment