Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Kept It All Inside


"You kept it all inside but doesn't make it better you tried to be so strong but I always know when somethings wrong see you banging through the ground. Hey! isn't it you, you've always been there for me, don't forget what we've been through together." 

You made me smile every day and I did not regret a day with you. You kept me up high building my confidence upraised. We argue through misunderstanding and cried together through the day. When you left you have taken half of me, I can't stand listening to music about you, and I can't stand looking back at our memories. 

Was I really your best friend? Was what I thought. I never thought this day will come but all of a sudden they came. Seeing you happy but I am still crying, seeing you laughing although I still had you in my thoughts. What was the point why did you pick me through all these other girls. Was I just a mistake in your life? 

I don't remember a day where you tried to do anything for me, I don't even remember a day where you tried to say "Hi" I thought that our friendship will never end up like this, but I was wrong. I forgave you and you left me hanging. I have kept it all inside but you have never noticed what I have been through to be by your side. 

"I will always remember the days where we laughed, I will never forget those days where I was bored and only thought about you." 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Petesa your title and image grabbed my attention. This is a thought provoking post about friendship. Was this a project for you in class or your own expressive writing? I look forward to fining out more about why you write this piece. Well done.

    ReplyDelete