Pages

Monday 14 January 2019

SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) Day 4, Week 1

Activity 1 (Scaling New Heights) (4 Points) Sir Edmund Hillary


If you ever had the chance to interview Sir Edmund Hillary what kind of questions would you ask him? 

On your blog, post 5 questions that would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.
____________________________________

His face must be known on the New Zealand $5 note. In my opinion, Sir Edmund Hillary is one of New Zealand's most braves and strongest person. I do think that he was lucky to climb interesting mountains because he got to experience a lot about New Zealand and had the chance to see amazing things about our culture, even though he did a very hard job I do think he was very lucky. 




















_________________________________________________________________________________
Activity 2 (Pancakes and Maple Syrup?) (4 Points) How to make Sapasui



_________________________________________________________________________________
Activity 3 (Salt and Pepper) (10 Points) My Hotel Room 


If I were to build my own hotel room I would defiantly use bricks, very strong bricks. Why? So that it can be nice and wide and that it would be a very big and spacey room. 


Where would I build my hotel room? Well, I would probably build it next to a very quiet and beautiful beach. Why? Because I want people to wake up and see a very beautiful view.


I would want my hotel room just like this but a bit more like a hotel room (Because I drew it and it doesn't look right) But I would like something a little bit similar to it. I want to have a big sign on top of the bed that says "Hotel" and then have a balcony next to the bed so that they can relax and enjoy the beautiful view. On the bed, I do want a lot of pillows so that the can feel comfy while they sleep and a long chair on the bottom of the bed. Also an extra blanket just in case they get a little chilly.   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Petesa

    My name is Daniel and I am part of the Summer Learning Journey program. Well done on completing these three activities. The questions that you would ask Sir Edmund Hillary are great. I also like your recipe on Sapasui. Because my mum is Samoan I have tried Sapasui and it's delicious. Anyway, keep up the excellent work Petesa!

    Daneil

    ReplyDelete