Pages

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Candy Is Better Then Chocolate?


Candy is better then chocolate, huh? From my perspective I think that chocolate is way better and taster then candy. I really like how the taste of the chocolate develops inside your mouth, and then dissolves in just a second. If you think that candy is better or taste better then chocolate let me tell you the many things that I think that might change your mind about Chocolate!

Chocolate is one of the best things you could ever eat when you are angry, sad, depressed, or stressed. Did you know that chocolate comes from a fruit tree, it's made from a seed! It almost takes 400 pounds of coco just for 1 pound of chocolate. Dark chocolate is the healthiest chocolate of the 3 main flavors. 

Why do I like chocolate more then candy? Well, that is because the chocolate melts into your mouth before you even take a bite. I like how it just spread around your mouth then it just dissolves inside your stomach. Candy is what I think is a lot of jobs, you have to chew and chew and chew, and you guessed it, you chew. I personally don't like candy it just sometimes gets stuck on your teeth, and it gets annoying. 

Here are my thoughts about how I like and dislike candy and chocolate. What are your thoughts about these sweets? Like I said I diffidently think that you should like and eat more chocolate!! What are your favorite types of chocolate???

No comments:

Post a Comment