Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

"A Piece Of Paradise"




WALT:I am able to read fluently and accurately recognizing and understanding punctuation. I focus on meaning and phrasing.   

Task Description - This weeks book I have read with my group. "Mewburn." Is called. "A Piece Of Paradise." We also had a presentation full of challenging questions to answer. I have now finished and is happy with the answers I have put down! 

What is the book about?
The book is about the Sun God, and the Rain God having an argument all season about who can grow the best crops. The Rain God did terribly awful on trying to keep the crops alive, but instead killed and flood all the crops and ruin  them. As for the Sun God he definitely did an awful job all he did was burn all the crops into a crisp. At the end of the season the Sun God, and the Rain God made up and decided to move the 4 stars to the southern side, and look up at them to remind them of how terrible they did to the crops, and laugh at the terrible things they did.  


No comments:

Post a Comment