Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2019

Tech (Tamaki) Hard Materials


 Every Tuesday we will be having Tech, and for this term me and my collies are going to Hard Materials for our rotations. I have assured or diecided to make a "Box" for my project, it may sound old and plane and not really exciting but I have some real good ideas to use the box. 

You may use the box for secrate things, or money to hide from your parent(s)/sibiling(s), or on the plane parts of the wood, you can add some details on them, like a little photo, or a mirrow, or little sayings you may like.

I had some other things that I would absolutely like to construct, like a Book Shelf, or a Mirror, Pencil Holder, Jewellery Tree or some other cool things, but instead I wanted to assemble a box. 

Have you ever tried doing Hard Materials? Well, you shold it is realy fun and easy to do, (Not Really) But should still try it out!  



No comments:

Post a Comment