Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2019

Manaiakalani Review: 2018 - 2017


Are you being friendly in any kind of way? Well, this video was probably my favoutrite 2018 movie, and although it wasan't picked to be on the "best" movie "folder" I still find it a very helpful, and a intresting movie. This movie helps me to think if I was being nice/friendly to my friend at school, or being helpful at home. This movie really took my eyes away, and I think it was awsome! Kai Te Pai Room 5! 



Fast and Furious, what? This movie was my all time favourite movie in 2017, I found it a very diffrent and exciting movie, it really keeps us silent so that we won't miss any parts of the movie. The movie had some very absorbing parts in this movie, and I liked it. Usally Pt England School, will do a movie that is about being kind, or about the theame of the term. Well done Extension group!  

No comments:

Post a Comment