Pages

Sunday 5 May 2019

The World Of Asia

Image result for asian umbrella

Asia is a country full of pride and has many bright full colors to add to the there wonderful and beautiful country. They have very interesting and traditional foods they eat, and how they dance is very elegant and engaging. There are 48 countries in the Asian world and the biggest Asian country is China. 

This term team 5 is learning about the continent of the world, and we have to pick one country to search about, and I picked Asia. I found Asia a very appealing country, and I also found their people nice. I want to know more about there country and why their country is the biggest continent.

Asia's latitude and longitude is 34.0479° N, 100.6197° E, and they have a population of 1.45 billion people, crazy right? India is apart of the Asian world, and their foods are probably my favorite types of country food that I like.

Do you know what is the most spoken language in to world? Well, China has been going viral and collages and schools has been trying to teach there students China, and that is very impressing.    

Well, the reason why I want to learn about Asia is that I want to know more about Korea. How I knew about there country is because of how popular and famous their music are. I have found out that there is this famous group named BTS and their music is taking over the world, and I think the Korean people are very proud of them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment