Pages

Tuesday 30 April 2019

Immersion Assembly



The first day of school, and we are ready to Strive to Succeed. Pt England School teachers are always ready to prepare a movie or a live item for us students. Each teacher gets to film a little clip about the theme us students will be learning about this term. In the course of this present day, Pt England School will be learning about Latitude and Longitude and how things work. Let me describe what Pt England School teachers have prepared for us to see.



There were 5 items that were produced today, and there were three items were my top favorite. The first one was Team 1. I really liked their film because there were some interesting effects, that they have connected in there movie, like the part they did about the bumblebees dying. If all the bumblebees don't revive then there will be some consequences about having no fruit and vegetables. They die because of the C.C.D (Colony Collapse Disorder)  


My second favorite was probably team 5 because they showed some absorbing about other countries, like America! Did you know that 18 MILLION PEOPLE visit Disney Land every year, crazy right? Well, I think that is a big score, but my teacher wants to break the world record and want's people to bet 18 million. Well, to be honest, I think that is going to be a very hard record to break, but I mean it can still happen since America is a very big country.


The one that I adored a lot was team 4 for sure. It was very funny and hilarious, it was a movie that would cheer people up when they are in need. I really like this movie, and I think there should be a competition on who has the best move, and obviously, I would reward it to Team 4. 


I would like to thank the teachers for putting effort into there movies and for trying there best to welcome us to school with FUN! It was a very delightful and a very joyful thing to do. We will try our best to work hard and to learn about Longitude and Latitude!
























No comments:

Post a Comment