Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Friends



Friends, friends can be hard to find, and trust me I had loads of friend that weren’t right for me, there was this other friend that I thought was there for me, but she didn’t have my back. 

If you're a girl you don’t need to be hanging out with just the girls, you can hang out with the boys as well, boys and girls are way different from each other, and it can be hard sometimes. I have a friend now and to be honest, she was there when I needed her, she is a loyal, helpful, and a caring person. 

I have this one friend who is a boy, and we have been there for each other 24/7, but now things have changed a bit, we haven't been talking to each other as much as we use to, we have argued a lot since we used to, and to be honest, sometimes I think it was my fault that our friendship never ended up so good. 

A good friend is someone that cares for you and is there to talk things out with you, not to backstab you or to go on and talk behind your back. You need a friend that is there for you. It is hard to get the right friend for you, but what you need to do is just to be considerate, and accurate, and then you will know you have a good friend.

This little message is for people who are struggling with their friends, and I do hope it helps you out to get your friendship going in the near future, and I do believe that you will be a good friend to everyone including people you don't hang out with as much. Remember "Friends are Believable, Cheerful and Trustworthy" If they don't describe these three words they are not good for you. 







No comments:

Post a Comment