Pages

Thursday 27 December 2018

The World Of Samoa

The Flag Of Samoa
Where I come from is called Samoa, the most beautiful islands of all from my opinion. Well, have you ever been to Samoa? Well, you should because they have the most beautiful beaches. The capital letter of Samoa in Apia and also Savaii is the biggest island of seven islands in total. And for a fact it says that Samoa has been formed 7 million years ago which was way before your Great Great Great Grandmother and Grandfather has been born.
________________________________________________________________
Matareva Beach 

What my mother told me is that the most popular beach in Apia is called Matareva Beach. Matareva is in the Southern Coast of Upolu Samoa about 1708 people have been to Matareva Beach which is very lucky of them. Comment down below if you think you will like to be here with your family?

1 comment:

  1. Talofa lava Petesa,

    Wow, Matateva Beach looks absolutely gorgeous! I have never had the chance to visit Samoa but my son (Aronui) went there a couple of years ago with his dad and he absolutely loved it. He came back from this time in Savaii and told me that I have to make the trip. It is definitely on my 'bucket list' (list of things that I want to do in the next few years).

    I see from your post that Samoa is actually quite ancient, having formed about seven million years ago. That is a long time before anyone in my family was around, that is for sure! Is all of your family originally from Samoa? When did you make the move here to New Zealand?

    I moved to New Zealand in 2010 with my family. I was born and raised in Canada but wanted to experience life in New Zealand and we moved here when Aronui was just a baby. I really wanted him to have the chance to learn his language (Te Reo Maori) and spend time with his extended whanau. My side of the family are still in Canada and they come over to New Zealand to visit us as often as they can. I hope that you have the chance to see your family often.

    Wishing you and your (whole) family whether here in New Zealand or in Samoa, a very happy new year.

    Hope to see you back online again when you have time!

    Bye for now,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete