Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2018

Immersion Assembly!!!

Knowing that my principal was trying to look like Beyonce got me out of my mind, he had his Denim Shorts on with his Light Green Socks and White Singlet. Mr Burt really didn’t care that he had hairy long hair on his legs he was just doing his “Thang!”

Music came to my ears and I really didn’t know what was happening then two of these teachers (Mr Somerville and Mr Jacobson) Dancing to Beyonce song (Beyonce - Move Ya’  Body) I was confused and shocked by how they were dancing

I just locked away and cringed a bit. Then our principal came running through with his funny looking clothes we all laughed and saw him dancing. All the year 1 to 2 where laughing hard out so we all laughed. My favourite part of Immersion Assembly was Team 2 item because it was funny and exciting.

Thank you to all that teachers that had prepared this awesome start of the day!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment