Pages

Saturday 12 May 2018

Hanging Out With My Cousins!

Today my parents has took me and my cousins to the place called "JUMP" MY parents wanted us to meet our cousins that we haven't meet in a long time.

When we got there me and siblings were waiting for them to arrive. "Hey Fatty" says my cousin, they all came to me, and greeted me. I was very happy to finally meet them! We all started jumping and having fun! 

When we were all jumping we saw a Dodgeball center for all the kids. We all decided to vs the other family. We then huddle singing the Samoan National Anthem. "123... Dodge" We all tried our very best to get the other group out. Suddenly we lost, we got 5 out of the ring.

When we finished our game, it was time to go for a feed. We went to eat at Mcdonald's. We all didn't want to leave.

My favourite part hanging out with my cousins was getting to know them better and getting to hang out with them. I really hope that we get to meet them again in the future!  

No comments:

Post a Comment