Pages

Tuesday 2 May 2017

Now That's Thinking

Screen Shot 2017-04-18 at 11.25.03 AM.pngThis term our whole school is learning about Technology. For our topic this term is called Now That's Thinking it means that we have to use our brains for learning and other things. I am so excited to do fun things in class and learning about how Maori people use their Technology. I am so excited to make things with the class and exploring things and learning what Technology is and learning how Maori people live with their Technology.

I think we are learning how to making things that Maori people use like Wakas and lots of things. But I am excited to create those kind of things in class. Our whole school is learning about Technology and many things but our team is the only one that is learning about how Maori Technology has changed over time. Technology is something that people has made for us so that it can make our lives easier our to solve problems.


I would like to make our own Technology and exploring how Technology is made out of. I would also like to make kites and many things.     

No comments:

Post a Comment