Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

STRIKE!

More time to teach:
Enough is Enough! We need more time with our teachers without students distracting my time with my teacher! We need more teachers at several schools because one teacher can not handle other 30 kids at our school, and also my teacher Mrs Tele’a can not help all of our students because their are loads of us.


Resourcing for additional needs:
Classes in NZ really need more teachers, because their are students that really need time with them. The reason why is because their might be one teacher that is teaching, and a student that is distracting the whole classroom, and once the student is distracting the whole class their must be a teacher their to help that student.


Better pay:
From my opinion teachers that work for over 10 years should get paid more than they usually get paid. But the teachers that are coming in now should get the same amount of what the teachers are getting paid now. It is not fair on what the teachers are getting paid because it doesn't help them with their needs.


The reason why I am doing this writing is because it is not fair for the NZ teachers to be treated like this, they should be equal and the same as the other teachers around the world. Hopefully the teachers will get paid more than they usually get. There should be more teachers helping out so that things can be easy for our NZ Students!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Petesa, amazing work you have been doing. Your writing was so intersting, cool photo as well, keep up the good work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Petesa,
    I really like your explanation of STRIKE I understood a lot and I think the same things you do. I agree that Teachers should get a better pay and more teachers.

    Keep up the Great Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Petesa
    I really do agree with your opinion, and to be honest the government should see this. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete