Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

All About Me!



Talofa Lava, Malo e Lelei and greetings to you all my name is Petesa and I am a year 8 student at Pt England School. I am 12 years of age and likes to play Netball and of course, I go for the Silver Ferns. This year I got the opportunity to be the House Caption for the school. The house color I will be leading is Hikianalia. I have five beautiful teachers, Mrs. Tele’a Mrs. Stone, Mrs. Iloa, Mrs. Moala and Miss Tapuke. My favorite subjects are Reading and Writing. My goals for this year is to take risk and to come out of my comfort zone and also to grow more knowledge in my head. The person that I truly admire is my parents the reason why is because they take care of me and tells me the things that are right and wrong. Hopefully, you will check out some more awesome learning I will be doing this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment