Pages

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Meeting My Aunty!

My aunty from Australia came to see us in New Zealand. She came on Friday. She had two kids that are 3 years old and a 3 month-year-old. 

I was so excited to see her kids. We went to pick her up from the airport. A few minutes later she came out of the door and came to say Hi! She was holding her child and was walking out of the airport. 

The Next Day. My aunt went to go and pick up my cousins, “Willy, Sam, and Frances” They came and played on the PS4. After a few hours later we went to have lunch at KFC. We were having fun and we decided to go back home. We all went home to watch some Netflix.

I was so happy to see my aunty from Australia. I really hope that I will see her again with her two little kids Next Time!   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment