Pages

Monday 19 March 2018

My Letter To Pak N Save

Petesa Setefano
130 Point England School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072


Monday 19th March 2018


Manager of Pak N Save
Glen Innes


Talofa Lava my name is Petesa and I am a student
at Pt England School. The reason why I am telling you
this cause their are Pak N Save plastic bags floating around
everywhere. Plastic bags can cause pollution and damage
to our world. We really want you to stop selling plastic
bags to your customers. If you want to live in the future
then stop selling your plastic bags. Plastic bags can
wander around and end up at the beach, and when
it ends up in the beach the sea creachers can eat it
and die and we don’t want that “Right?” So I really
hope that you can stop selling your plastic bags to
your customers it can really help the world from
being polluted.

Your Sincerely Petesa Setefano     

No comments:

Post a Comment