Pages

Sunday 8 October 2017

White Sunday Part 2

Today me and my family had our real White Sunday. Let me tell you what happened first, Me and my family woke up at about 6am I was very exhausted. So first I went to brush my teeth and then went to get change, In White Sunday you would have to wear White. After that I went to have breakfast with the family.

When we finished our breakfast we went to get ready to go Church. I was very excited but nervous at the same time. While I was at Church waiting for the others to come my friend came, I was very happy. So we both went to the hall because that is where we are going to meet the others.

“Talofa Lava Tamaiti!” In english it means Hello Kids. “We are going to do the prayer and getting ready to go inside OKEY!” Every time we have our White Sunday we would always sing a song to enter the Church. I was very nervous to get up the stage. After the little kids my class had to go and get ready.

After the other performance it was us I was very nervous and had all the butterflies in my stomach. I had only one part in our item. I was the first one to get up on the stage so I went. All the kids had to say there parts loud and clear so that the elders can hear us. When it was my turn to say my part I said it out LOUD!!!

After I said my part I was very proud of myself, And I was also happy that I finished my part. After our play we had to sing a song at first it was a fail because we had to sing low so it was an epic fail, So we tried again. “YAY we are done” I said So we all changed back to our clothes.


No comments:

Post a Comment