Pages

Thursday 3 January 2019

Levin Here We Come!

Tauranga
Mount Maunganui is one of the mountains that I have been to in Tupou. My parents Maima & Lemuelu where married at Levin. The only reasons why my parents took us to Levin is because they wanted us (Me and my siblings) to see the places they have been visiting while they where getting married. I have really enjoyed the places that I have been visiting with my family. The places that I have been to in Levin was the Marai, Mount Maunganui, and Farms. One of my favorite activities that I have done was going to Mount Maunganui. 

______________________________________________________________________________
The Marai 

This Marai is where all my family members all slept in because my parents were getting married so they all had to sleep in the Marai. I have been in this Marai with my siblings and I find it a very small place to sleep in with a big family. When I got inside this Marai I see pictures of old people and thought that they were the ones that owned the Marai. First of all, we had to take off our shoes because we had to respect the Marai as if it was our own house. As we go to the kitchen where my family was having there feed was also a very small place to be eating. 

______________________________________________________________________________
Photos at Taupo 







No comments:

Post a Comment