Pages

Friday 9 February 2018

My Mail To Nicole

Petesa Setefano
130 Point England School
Glen Innes
Auckland 1072

Wednesday 7th February 2018

Nicole Lei
Ferguson Intermediate School
Otara Auckland 2023


Dear Nicole Lei,

Hi my name is Petesa Setefano and I go to Point England School. I just heard about your problem and I am here to help. If you are not sure what to wear then why can’t you ask the teachers or the principal. But for my opinion you should wear uniform so that you can produce other people from what school you go to. My reason is that you should wear uniform so that you don’t have to waste time looking for clothes but in uniform you can just wear it without any problems. I am saying that you should not wear Duffy Clothes so that you won’t get bullied. What I am saying is that people might bully you of what clothes you might wear. So I really think you should wear uniform. But it really is your choice to wear uniform or duffy clothes but so that you know I want you to wear uniform so yeah I hope this will help you. Have a great week.   

Yours Sincerely,
Petesa Setefano.        


No comments:

Post a Comment