Pages

Thursday 31 August 2017

The Best Holiday Ever!!!


On a bright shiny day I was going on a trip to Korea for Christmas. I was very excited to go. I had to check if I had everything in my suitcase. I was so excited. “ I am going to be late”. I said. So I quickly got my suitcase and headed for the airport.
While I was at the airport I had to wait for my friends to come because they were coming with me. There names were Sulli Jungkook and Taehyung. I met them in my first trip in Korea. They are very funny, nice and kind. After half an hour it was our flight to Korea. So we rushed to the line to give our tickets.
“We are here”. Sulli said so we got up getting our suitcase and getting ready to get of. While we got of we could see the snow slowly coming down. I was so excited. Me, Sulli, Jungkook and Taehyung got out of the plane and headed to the airport in Korea. We could see people being helpful to each other, And singing Christmas songs. While waiting in a line people were handing little present’s to the people. After everything We headed to our Hotel. Then someone called out our name’s so then we stopped and looked, It was a girl we did not know. She told us if we wanted to go to her Christmas party so we accepted it. On the invitation it told us what time it is going to be and were the place is going to be at.
After reading the invitation we went to get ready to go. After half an hour we got to our car and went to the party. “I think this is not a good idea”. Taeyang said. “Why?” Sulli said. “Because we do not know who this person is”. Jungkook agreed with him. So we left. We all wanted to go for a walk in the forest so we went to this funny looking one. We got out of the car and start walking to the forest We were just just walking and out of nowhere we could hear squeaky little, scary sounds We were scared and frightened we tried to get out of the haunted forest. Then suddenly we could see shadow’s wondering around and it was talking. It said that if we don’t leave in five seconds we are dead so we ran of screaming.”Run for your lives” I said. So we ran as far as possible.....

To Be Continued               

   

1 comment:

  1. Wow Petesa, I am so impressed by your story! This is such a lovely story and I love the part about Christmas and how the people were helping each other. Your introduction is so good because I knew who, what, where and when straight away. I also like how you linked the paragraphs!

    I am a little bit confused about how paragraph 3 and your conclusion connect though. In the end of paragraph 3 you were in a forest and then in your conclusion you were suddenly in bed on Christmas Day. What can you add to your story to make those two paragraphs link?

    ReplyDelete